Monday, September 3, 2012

White Mountains Trout Safe Haven

 White Mountains Trout Safe Haven




New Hampshire White Mountains have been my get away from the heat of the summer. After some large brook trout in a fly fishing only lake or stream fishing for wild brookies along with a few stocked rivers. This a been some of the best fishing for any time of year. Having many 20+ fish days. Taking many of my friends to enjoy this beauty too. This has been one great summer. With just a few more trips up north before the season changes and it will be time to start fishing back in my home waters.



Brookie on my new Grey's Grxi+ 6ft 3wt

My buddy Ian with very nice brookie












Bob with a brookie from a place we call Spider Ally
One of NH little gems












Land of many little gems
 Brandon bombing big flies to big fish
Another NH gem

No comments:

Post a Comment